At MKK, your potential is limited only by your talents and ambitions. In consulting with our clients, you will gain the experience to excel in any area of MEP engineering or in one of our support areas.
No two career paths are the same. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate your needs. As a new hire, you would typically join MKK at a level that is commensurate with your academic qualifications and professional background. After gaining sufficient experience and expertise, your career path could lead to being a project leader, a team leader, a recognized technical/specialty expert, a member of the Corporate Executive Team, an Associate, and eventually even a Principal of the Company. At the same time, we understand that not everyone comes to MKK with the goal of becoming an owner.
Currently Available Positions
Full time positions
- CO – Electrical Project Engineer (R016.10.0033)
- MT – Electrical Design Engineer (R017.01.0006)
- MT – Electrical Project Engineer (R017.01.0007)
- MT – Junior Electrical Design Engineer (R017.01.0008)
- UT – Electrical Project Engineer (R016.12.0045)
- UT – Electrical Design Engineer (R016.12.0047)
- WY – Electrical Designer (R017.01.0002)
- WY – Electrical Design Engineer (R016.10.0034)
- WY – Electrical Project Engineer (R016.10.0035)
- Telecommuter – Electrical Project Engineer (R017.01.0005)
Want to Know More About Where We live?
Visit these great websites to find out more: